- Describe the general operation of Blackboard in student learning.
This page contains descriptions and videos related to the use of Blackboard, a learning platform used by instructors and students at Frederick Community College. Think of Blackboard as your course home page, where you can find information about assignments, announcements about course activities, discussion areas, a gradebook.
Blackboard Support Videos
The videos linked here were produced by Frederick Community College Faculty in the summer of 2016.
- Blackboard Format and Navigation – This video provides information about navigation in Blackboard. Time: (2:09)
- Blackboard Discussion – This video provides information about use of discussion boards in Blackboard. Time: (2:13)
- Blackboard Assignments – This video provides information about finding and submitting assignments in Blackboard. Time: (1:38)
- Blackboard Email – This video provides information about sending email in Blackboard to your instructor and other students. Time: 1:47
- Blackboard Support – This video provides information about finding answers to questions about Blackboard. Time: 2:35
Interested in converting this document to PDF for display in Blackboard or printing? Copy and paste the link from the address bar into the link provided here. This site allows the user to delete unwanted page elements before final creation: https://www.printfriendly.com/