- Describe use of Office 365 in support of student learning.
This page contains relevant links and videos to students and FCC IT services. Perhaps the biggest question students have is how to I login to FCC systems? The college uses a single user ID across all systems, which is defined here:
“FCC’s students log into PeopleSoft, myFCC, and Blackboard with a single user ID and password. Changing or resetting the password on any of these systems will automatically synchronize it for all of them.”
Other support links are listed here, and these can assist students in getting to know FCC systems.
- Information Technology Services for Students – This link contains hours of operation for IT Support.
- IT Services for students – Email, passwords, Blackboard FAQs.
- Mobile Device Instructions – This link contains information about setting up your phone to receive FCC email. It does not mention downloading the Outlook app from an app store, which is the first step.
- Office 365 Free Download – This link contains information about downloading Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) to your computer for use in your FCC courses.
The videos linked here were produced by Frederick Community College Faculty in the summer of 2016. This set of videos is all about Office 365, software that the college provides for free for students to use.
Interested in converting this document to PDF for display in Blackboard or printing? Copy and paste the link from the address bar into the link provided here. This site allows the user to delete unwanted page elements before final creation: https://www.printfriendly.com/