15.7 FCC Policies Related to Students
- Identify policies that support student learning.
This page contains relevant links to FCC policies related to students.
- Academic Standards – This policy details the over-arching structure, with information on grading and academic clemency.
- Code of Student Conduct – This link contains all information related to student code of conduct, and includes sections on academic dishonestly and processes for instructors to follow should they discover such circumstances.
- Inclement Weather/College Closing Policy and Procedures – This policy lists the circumstances by which the college will close during inclement weather.
- Student Withdrawal – This policy details the circumstances related to students withdrawing from courses at Frederick Community College.
- Complaint policy for students – This policy details the two types of complaints available to students: Non-Grade Complaints, and Final Course Grade Complaints.
Interested in converting this document to PDF for display in Blackboard or printing? Copy and paste the link from the address bar into the link provided here. This site allows the user to delete unwanted page elements before final creation: https://www.printfriendly.com/